Karolyn RichardsCertified Grief Recovery Coach
I became a grief coach to help widows through their grieving process. I truly believe that with the guidance of our Grief Recovery Coaching Program and just a few simple tools, you can shift your thinking from focusing on the pain of loss to living a life filled with gratitude for the memories and time you had with your loved one.
I am so grateful for what I learned from Gilbert and Manny in Life and in loss. They both taught me so much in our lives together, but it is through their loss that I have learned the most powerful lessons; to love myself, appreciate each moment with gratitude, love others with an open heart and to LIVE with joy and gratitude. That’s how I choose to live my life and I wish all this and more for each of you.
I am there now. I am newly married to my love Dave Richards (a widower). He gets me. I am a better partner, wife and friend because of what I’ve learned from him. I live a happy full life with friends, family, love and gratitude.
You can too. You deserve it. Join Me.
“I am the Strongest Woman I Know.
I am a Widow and a Warrior and proud of it.
Let’s get you there!”
How Do I Know
If I Need A Grief
What is grief Coaching?
As a Grief Coach, I will work with you using art activities, writing exercises and gratitude work to help you identify, work though and process the natural and NORMAL responses to loss. Through this work, you will give yourself permission to grieve…in your own way, on your own terms. When you are ready, you’ll find the momentum you need, to get you to where you’d like to see your future self.
How Do I Know if grief Coaching Is Right for Me?
- A grief coach helps you focus on the future.
- Get practical advice on how to move forward after loss.
- Learn to shift your focus from grief to gratitude.
- Get back up on your feet and achieve personal growth goals.
- Focuses on action and changes in your behavior.
- Improve the way you think about your life.
How can art help me grieve?
- Art gives a visual voice to the indescribable pain of grief.
- Artistic self-expression and written word can shed light on the guilt, regret and outrage and sadness experienced when your loved one has been taken too soon..
- Through creativity you can use your intention to unblock and release distress, so you can embrace relief through visual images of love, movement, color and beauty.
- Your art work will provide a safe container where your deep feelings can be held and kept safe, until you are ready to revisit them.
What is included in your Grief Recovery Program?
Great question! Book your 1:1 call at https://KarolynRichards.as.me/
On this call, we will spend 30 minutes discussing where you are, where you would like to be and which one of our Creative Grief Coaching Packages will help you get there. I can’t wait to meet you! You’ve suffered enough. Book your call today and let’s get started.
Grief coaching does not infer, provide, or replace professional counseling, therapy, or mental health sErvices.
“Thank you for being such a beautiful host and a truly caring soul to all” – Suraj
“This was a true blessing and I feel so grateful. Kudo’s to you Karolyn” – Diane C.
“I was so happy to find your group. It was just what I needed, when I needed it most. Thank you so much” – Jeanne L.
“Thank you Karolyn for putting this impressive program together” – Linda H.
“I want to thank you for the wonderful and supportive series that you put together. What a labor of love. Thank you for being such a blessing.” – Christine B.
“I learned I can heal creatively. Thank you so much for this! Astonishing information and connections. I’m so very grateful.” – Therese B.
“From beginning to end, each and every piece offered thoughts of hope for life ahead.” – Donna L.